Attention Blazer Nation!
The Athletics Department is excited to host the upcoming Blazer Bash Week – November 16-20. The Bush Community is invited to participate in fun fitness challenges, celebrate school spirit and pride, and to give back to teens in need.
November 16-18 – Fitness & Spirit Challenges
Submit photos and enter a chance to win great prizes! Take individual or group shots (while maintaining social distance!) and post them on Instagram (tag @bushblazers) or send them to email@example.com. For Monday’s and Wednesday’s fitness challenges, be sure to include the number of steps/reps you completed!
- Movement Monday – Can we get 1 million steps as a community?
- Team Gear Tuesday – Show your spirit and wear your favorite professional/college team’s sports gear!
- Workout Wednesday – Pick your favorite exercise (crunches, jumping jacks, etc.) and see who can get the most reps!
The amazing list of prizes includes gift cards to the online Blazers Store, an Eastbay coupon, Blazers spirit gear (backpacks, umbrellas, hats, etc.), and much more!
November 19 – Teen Feed Thursday
We will kick off the final stretch of the mask, winter gloves, and sock drive for Teen Feed on Thursday, November 19. Stop by at Bush for a contactless drop off in the following locations:
- Main Office (8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
- Schuchart Gym Lobby (9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
- Outside Community Room Gate during morning drop off
Items can be dropped off until Tuesday, November 24.
November 20 – The Blazer Bash
Tune in for this year’s virtual version of the Blazer Bash:
- Announcement of the Fitness & Spirit Challenge Winners
- Sports Highlight Video
- Head of School Percy L. Abram, and the Division Directors Ray Wilson, Sally Maxwell, and Aliya Virani will participate in a fun and dynamic game show. The streaming link to the show will be shared leading up to the event!
- Give-aways for viewers who participate in a Q&A in the streaming chat.
Virtual Backgrounds/Profile Picture
Show your school spirit and use a Blazer Bash virtual background/Profile pictures during the week of the Bash. Images can be downloaded here.
We look forward to connecting with the Blazers Community next week! Reach out to the Athletics Department if you have any questions!